Re: Registry entries with "_is1"

Inno Setup is an application used by software developers for installing software. You do not install Inno. It is included in the installer package by the software developer.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

noone@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Leonard Grey wrote:
It means the application was installed by Inno Setup.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

noone@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Does anyone know why I have some registry entries that have '_is1' at the end? They could have been there for some time but I just noticed them. I believe most are in 'Uninstall'.

Thanks for any info.

Dave

Inno Setup? What's that? I have no program called that from what I can see. Do you mean the installer for a program could have used Inno even though I have no such program installed?

Thanks again.

Dave

BTW, if what you say is the case, I gather the 'is1' ending to those registry entries is not an issue.

  • Re: Program To Make Installer Believe Windows 2003 Install Is On Windows XP?
    ... Installer for the XBOX360 USB controller for Windows. ... Microsoft's competitors have more reasonable installers that work on any ... I guess you are left with contacting the Software Developers to ...
  • Trouble installing SP1
    ... VS2005 Team Edition for Software Developers. ... "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: question about PDW
    ... I added several features: ... Inno does this out the box with no effort. ... But my installer have a better looking GUI that the ... And full screen setups went out of fashion with PDW:p ...
  • Re: A user reported this error message on setup
    ... I am currently looking at Inno. ... I didn't know there was a Visual Installer from Microsoft. ... > If using Inno Setup check out ISTool at http://www.istool.org/ ... >> Then another error message appears upon installation (if one tried the ...
  • RE: WebUpdate
    ... > Should the update program be separate program or part of my main ... > If I use Inno as my installer, should I have the webupdate re-download the ... > If I do use Inno, how do I check to see if application is currently running ...