User rights for time zone changing

HI, I am an IT Admin. I have a users, who don't have admin rights on their
local machines. We never grant it as per an IT policy. But, some of the users
need to change their time zone for some testing purpose. How can they do that
without an Admin rights ? Is there any other local machine group, which is
less administrative, and by adding users to that group, they can change their
local machine's time zone?

  • Re: SBS2003 - Desktops Locked Down Too Tight, Really Need Help
    ... > I am running SBS 2003 Standard and it's the first time I have dealt ... > receiveable that use local programs on their local machines and it ... why their software requires admin rights to run. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Admin rights to local system via GPO
    ... kbid=320065 setting to my Win 2003 server without any ... The group still does not have admin rights to ... the local machines. ... >Can someone explain to me, in lay men terms, how to go ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: User rights for time zone changing
    ... local machines. ... We never grant it as per an IT policy. ... need to change their time zone for some testing purpose. ... Settings> Security Settings> Local Policies> User Rights Assignment. ...
  • Re: User permission for time zone
    ... You cannot set the date, time, or time zone on your computer ... | I want to setup laptop users as non admins how can I allow travelling user to ... | change the time zone as they travel without giving them admin rights. ...