Re: Restricting Guest Account

"Judy" <Judy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ED081B35-CA62-45AC-A5C4-3647A83FF49D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
Your last post was really helpful in terms of a troubleshooting
methodology.
I had checked the privacy settings, the profile was restricted to my own
user. When I made any changes to the bookmarks for either myself or the
restricted the other user, they were not updating each other. So, I
deleted
all of the bookmarks in the new account ant that took care of the issue.

No one else has used the computer. I copied my profile from my old
computer.
I suspect that in doing that, somehow I made it available to all users.

Thanks so much, you have been a big help. You may not be an expert in
Firefox, but you're an expert in troubleshooting ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to let us know you were able to fix the issues
you were having with your Firefox bookmarks.

Nepatsfan

.