Re: Restricting Guest Account
- From: "Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:42:10 -0500
"Judy" <Judy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Your last post was really helpful in terms of a troubleshooting
I had checked the privacy settings, the profile was restricted to my own
user. When I made any changes to the bookmarks for either myself or the
restricted the other user, they were not updating each other. So, I
all of the bookmarks in the new account ant that took care of the issue.
No one else has used the computer. I copied my profile from my old
I suspect that in doing that, somehow I made it available to all users.
Thanks so much, you have been a big help. You may not be an expert in
Firefox, but you're an expert in troubleshooting ;-)
Thanks for taking the time to let us know you were able to fix the issues
you were having with your Firefox bookmarks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Restricting Guest Account
- Next by Date: Re: TRADEDAUBLER.COM what is it and how to get rid of it
- Previous by thread: Re: Restricting Guest Account
- Next by thread: Windows 2003 AD with Windows XP Clients - Display message when workstation is locked