Re: Trojan Flush M

In article <02E26C5E-4EEA-4496-826D-FDC4B6BF1AB9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Belprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Everytime I try to run Malwarebytes the programs crashes and I get this
message "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has encountered a problem and needs to
close " and then some garble about memory.

I was just at a location where the user had trouble installing anything,
including MBAM, got errors like you state.

They were using McCrappy Antivirus with a bunch of add-ons that block
access to many things, including registry settings, temp directory,
etc... Can't believe they could use the computer at all with that crap
enabled. Disabled the McCrappy AV product and everything worked fine.

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Memory Cleanup
    ... Calling GC.Collect is not the ... // The total memory has not gone down. ... reference counters, and nothing happens when objects go out of scope. ... objects just remain in memory waiting for the garbage collector to remove ...
  • Re: Calling waveOut functions from Visual C++ 2005?
    ... you do have to be very careful with who is calling which of those functions. ... waveOutPrepareHeader ... The problem is that when the wave file ... I am allocating memory for the wave samples using the C native malloc ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.mmedia)
  • exe$alononpage and exe$deanopgdsiz
    ... you can when it comes to calling these services. ... exe$deanonpgdsiz desides that the size of the deallocation is such that it ... Does the memory layout have to follow a convention? ... As these routines raise IPL, I assume that you have to be in Kernel mode ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: DataSet wont release memory?
    ... > Calling CG.Collect is ill advised in most situations, ... > that much memory, it seems like that isn't being referenced anymore. ... ds is a local object, and none of it's memory is being ... Yes, it's very fishy... ...
  • Re: DataSet wont release memory?
    ... >> Calling CG.Collect is ill advised in most situations, ... >> that much memory, it seems like that isn't being referenced anymore. ... Only once per query... ... you'd be killing your ram in most circumstances. ...