Folder Sharing

I have a workgroup with seven workstations of which one workstation will not
allow access to a folder unless you set "Everyone" up in permissions. Each
workstation uses a folder with the same name that is used to store log files.
Six of the workstations can be set so that only administrators have access
and I am able to access them with no problem. The problem is that I don't
want "Everyone" to have access to the log files. How do I get the
permissions corrected for this one computer that does not want to let me
access the folder as an administrator? I have already checked that this one
workstation has all the same security settings and permissions on the log
folder as the workstations that work ok. It seems like some setting on that
workstation has been corrupted.
.