Re: Windows Clock

PACHA- castineiras@(quitaresto)msn.com
<PACHAcastineirasquitarestomsncom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK. Thanks
As Alex said, many users wants to see analog clock and calendar (to
schedule vacations I think :-))

For the calendar, do you have MS Outlook?

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:

PACHA- castineiras@(quitaresto)msn.com
<PACHAcastineirasquitarestomsncom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
I want to know if exist any way to permit domain Users to see the
analogic windows clock but maintaining the date/time change
restriction.
I have a W2000 Domain with W2000 Pro And WXP Pro clients
Actually when user double click the digital clock in the corner get
the message warning that has no permission to change time, and they
want to see the analog watch...
Thanks for the help.

Regards
Pacha

You could install a Google desktop gadget for this, if you wanted,
although I've always worried that things like that will just waste
resources.
Users can *see* the digital clock in the system tray - I don't know
why they'd need to double click on it for any reason.

  • Re: Analog Imager interface to FPGA
    ... They are basically one chip wonders that let you control and convert analog CCD/CIS sensors. ... interface to the imager IC (to the control the read out of imager rows/ ... synchronized to a clock that is sent to the imager IC from the FPGA. ... and an ADC IC. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Novice - Yeah i got my own forth interpreter
    ... managers of Siemens once thought they could fire all their analog ... entirely of digital cells (plus a capacitor and a resistor or two), ... Use a clock to generate a sawtooth wave, ... delay chain (the amplification of the delay chain will sense the ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: what does an analog clock do?
    ...  I only play casual little games. ... an inexpensive analog clock is probably a better ...  I wonder if a chess clock ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Desktop widget like Windows Vista sidebar/clock thing?
    ... My wife saw that on my parents' Windows Vista PC - and now she ... Just add a panel, resize it, set it to auto hide, add widgets "Analog Clock" ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Windows Clock
    ... many users wants to see analog clock and calendar (to schedule ... I have a W2000 Domain with W2000 Pro And WXP Pro clients ... Users can *see* the digital clock in the system tray - I don't know why ...