Re: Windows Clock
- From: "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:53:09 -0500
As Alex said, many users wants to see analog clock and calendar (to
schedule vacations I think :-))
For the calendar, do you have MS Outlook?
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:
I want to know if exist any way to permit domain Users to see the
analogic windows clock but maintaining the date/time change
I have a W2000 Domain with W2000 Pro And WXP Pro clients
Actually when user double click the digital clock in the corner get
the message warning that has no permission to change time, and they
want to see the analog watch...
Thanks for the help.
You could install a Google desktop gadget for this, if you wanted,
although I've always worried that things like that will just waste
Users can *see* the digital clock in the system tray - I don't know
why they'd need to double click on it for any reason.
- Prev by Date: Moveuser errors 5 & 1317
- Next by Date: Wireless Security
- Previous by thread: Moveuser errors 5 & 1317
- Next by thread: Wireless Security