Re: symantec endpoint push installlation

A login script might be an alternative approach. Sometimes the older methods
are best.

"Leythos" wrote:

If you can't map to the C$ share on the remote PC then you won't be able
to PUSH to it.

- Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker"

Actually, it's you humans who where brought to this planet as slaves. So,
you have no right to call anyone an 'alien.' ;-)

  • Re: Ill Work For Your Love....my take on it
    ... I'd vote for an interactive bible....one where you can push a button and ... the best and worst that humans have done in the name of a higher being. ... There is a game mentioned in that book that while not about religion ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Ill Work For Your Love....my take on it
    ... I'd vote for an interactive bible....one where you can push a button and see ... the best and worst that humans have done in the name of a higher being. ... There is a game mentioned in that book that while not about religion ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Ill Work For Your Love....my take on it
    ... I'd vote for an interactive bible....one where you can push a button and ... the best and worst that humans have done in the name of a higher being. ... There is a game mentioned in that book that while not about religion ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: A Challenge!
    ... As Jeff said create a login script, add it to a group policy, and ... Kim Oppalfens ... > Sorry but you cannot push to users you need to have machines to push to. ... > You could you capinst.exe as a logon script for the users so that when they ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)