Unable to logon to Windows XP Home Edition SP 3.0
- From: Dan <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:50:00 -0700
For some reason, my computer has stopped allowing multiple users to log into
Windows at the same time. There are 4 accounts on the computer and it does
not matter which user is the first logged or and which user is the second
trying to log in.
- Prev by Date: RE: Event ID 1000, 1004
- Next by Date: Re: How do I get security updates for a W98 Virtual PC?
- Previous by thread: Deleting unwanted user accounts
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to logon to Windows XP Home Edition SP 3.0