Unable to logon to Windows XP Home Edition SP 3.0

For some reason, my computer has stopped allowing multiple users to log into
Windows at the same time. There are 4 accounts on the computer and it does
not matter which user is the first logged or and which user is the second
trying to log in.

  • starting "users" feature has lost all my old data
    ... I have run windows XP for two years without a problem ... without "user" accounts. ... For some reason I thought I ... might like to open this feature. ...
  • Unable to Log on multiple users
    ... For some reason, my computer has stopped allowing multiple users to log into ... Windows at the same time. ... There are 4 accounts on the computer and it does ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Suddenly unable to log multiple users into XP
    ... For some reason, my computer has stopped allowing multiple users to log into ... Windows at the same time. ... There are 4 accounts on the computer and it does ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Temporary Internet Files
    ... I don't have "Multiple Users' Accounts". ... I've put it back into WINDOWS, ... |> Andy I. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • internet connectability
    ... I have 4 user accounts on my windows xp home. ... other day for some reason all but one of the accounts ...