RE: Deleting unwanted user accounts

"mt13579" wrote:

I can't delete an old account. The "supposed" way just doesn't work any way I
try it. I don't have a users group in the Computer Management panen=l.

Any other ways ?

I am an administrator.

Try to do the procedure in Safe Mode!
How to Identify a Damaged User Profile and Create a New Profile
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151
HTH,
nass
--
http://www.nasstec.co.uk

  • Deleting unwanted user accounts
    ... I can't delete an old account. ... I don't have a users group in the Computer Management panen=l. ... I am an administrator. ...
  • Re: Deleting unwanted user accounts
    ... I don't have a users group in the Computer Management ... I am an administrator. ... Settings\old user account name and that you don't see that user account ...
  • RE: What the difference btween user & administrator"
    ... > Why you should not run your computer as an administrator ... > visiting an Internet site can be extremely damaging to the system. ... > You should add yourself to the Users or Power Users group. ... > routine tasks and you can also install programs, add printers, and use most ...
  • WinXP Pro "Users" Group Restrictions Affect Administrator Accounts
    ... by putting an Administrator password in a .cmd file ... Authority\Interactive" are members of the Users group. ... This means that any user account on the system, ... >settings folder (this was by individual userid as setup ...
  • Re: WLANMON
    ... Try giving the users group modify ntfs permissions to the Dlink Airplus folder ... > the users access the NIC without giving them Administrator privileges. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)