Deleting unwanted user accounts

I can't delete an old account. The "supposed" way just doesn't work any way I
try it. I don't have a users group in the Computer Management panen=l.

Any other ways ?

I am an administrator.

  • Re: No login & no accounts- XP Home
    ... > Why you should not run your computer as an administrator: ... > reformat your hard drive, delete all your files, create a new user account ... > You should add yourself to the Users or Power Users group. ... > you can perform routine tasks and you can also install programs, ...
  • Re: Where are these Administrators?
    ... Control Pannel> Administrator Tools> Computer Management - ... But, once that last icon is clicked, I get Computer Management ... The guest account should be disable. ... > admin rights, but to be on a safe side, should be poweruser or just a user ...
  • Re: Local System Log on
    ... be log on to the server locally without using the Administrator account. ... By default, members of the Remote ... Users group, or another group that has this right, or if the Remote ...
  • Re: Changing Administrator Name
    ... In Computer Management, click on Local Users and Groups. ... right click on Accounts: Rename Administrator ... Close the console and see if you can now log on using the new account ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • WinXP Pro "Users" Group Restrictions Affect Administrator Accounts
    ... by putting an Administrator password in a .cmd file ... Authority\Interactive" are members of the Users group. ... This means that any user account on the system, ... >settings folder (this was by individual userid as setup ...