Problem with folder redirection

We have a Windows 2000 Server SP4 and Windows XP SP3 client environment. I
am using Folder Redirection within the Policy Editor to redirect each users
My Documents. I am using Basic-Redirect Everyone's folder to the same
location. The target folder location is:
\\Mas_app5\SAN_ADMIN\GlobalMydocuments\%username% The redirection seems to
work fine for the most part. Majority of files seem to redirect fine. But,
the synchronization will often say it fails and show a few files it could not
synchronize. Sometimes it will be files associated with another users
account/roaming profile. Is there an update for this type of problem?

  • Re: Roaming Problems
    ... yes on the original setup profiles and folder ... redirection where both in the same folder ... Did you put your roaming profile directory in the same folder as your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: User V Computers
    ... You ROAM profiles, and REDIRECT doc's, start menu, app ... The redirection is only bad the first time, ... What does roaming DO that redirection doesnt?? ... Redirect the Location of the My Documents Folder Outside of the Users ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Roaming Problems
    ... You can try changing the folder redirection and use the %USERPROFILE% ... Did you put your roaming profile directory in the same folder as your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: User V Computers
    ... What does roaming DO that redirection doesnt?? ... You DO NOT want to roam the doc.s with the profile, ... > Redirect the Location of the My Documents Folder Outside of the Users ... > Roaming Profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Citrix and Folder Redirection?
    ... The Target Folder Location ... while the non-working policy was set to "Create a folder for each user under ... The Citrix logon should be with a TS profile, ... It's interesting how my desktop users folder redirection works but not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)