Windows not closing

I have an issue on an XP machine where the user will click the X to close a
window or application and it will minimize instead. So if she is not
watching closely she can end up with many windows open on her task bar. Many
times if she maximizes them again and hits the X they will close. File/close
or exit will also work. Any ideas?

  • Re: "exit" would not terminate program
    ... terminate, but I don't know why you'd get the message box (unless the ... compiler decided to cut it - were there any compiler warnings? ... But, an exception inside a window procedure, while may be a very serious ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Startup Button
    ... > correct exit value of -2. ... Otherwise - why would you want to kill your mainwindow? ... The only program that I have coded in a destroy after a certain time has ... been an alert window. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)
  • Re: please help out of office
    ... > CD-ROM or the Exchange 2000 Server service pack to delete the two entries ... Click OK to clear the first window that pops up. ... Click on the MDB menu option. ... Press the Close button to exit the MAPI_FOLDER window. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: Zsh + GUI
    ... define where in the window the buttons appear and maybe other things ... "Exit button" will exit the script. ... people require from a GUI (things like buttons, entry fields, text ... I've also developed a Tcl/Tk screen layout system (GRIDPLUS ...
    (comp.unix.shell)