restrict other users from executing applications

Hello,
I agologize in advance if this question has already been answered
before. My googling skills are evidently not up to par.
I am using Windows XP Professional. I have accounts for a couple of
other users on the computer as well. I want to restrict anyone other
than the Administrator from executing Internet Explorer. Also, can
this be extended to other software as well? I mean that Administrator
can execute a program but no one else

Thank You.
Azeem.

  • Re: msconfig problem
    ... Operating system is Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 with SP2. ... Administrator to make the return to Normal Startup. ... Event Type: Warning ...
  • Re: i did something wrong. New User
    ... I have a boot disk called "ERD Commander" that gives me full access to the Windows XP ... Even changing the User to "Administrator" resulted in the same ... Both Computers are Dell Dimension computers with Window XP Pro and I have the Dell ... so I tried a Repair Installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Access denied error with changing startup services in msconfig
    ... every time I run MSCONFIG and try to change ... You may need to log on using an Administrator account to make the ... Running Windows XP Pro sp3 with all the latest updates. ... Things were working fine for years on these machines until lately. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Automatic and web based Windows Update Installs all fail...
    ... "Administrators only" error message when you attempt to use the Windows ... Please contact your system administrator." ... CD, (by clicking on the Install Windows 2000 link), I receive the infamous ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.windows_update)