Re: vista Administrator password

tushar.iba wrote:

hi,
i want know is their any other method to recover administrator
password, other than reseting it.
I know various tricks to reset the administrator password like bootable
linux disc etc. Is their any any method by which i can recover
administrator password without changing that and i can not install any
application on the computer......
Regards,
Tushar

Resetting it is the easiest way. You can try Ophcrack, but I always just
reset it. What's the matter with resetting it? Don't want anyone to know
what you did?

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Why is MS Office Enterprice 2007 configuring every time I star
    ... You need to run the reset from the account which is ... Resetting requires elevated permissions, so the account from which you ... are running the reset must be an Administrator. ... The solution is to reset your file access permissions to their default ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: FOR A SKILLED IT EXPERT - WIN2K SERVER - DOMAIN CONTROLLER
    ... Take a look around - God is everywhere - His Creation is AWESOME... ... Administrator access in Directory Services Restore Safe Mode. ... This reset the local policy back to ... That pretty much makes running from a CD boot not an option. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: FOR A SKILLED IT EXPERT - WIN2K SERVER - DOMAIN CONTROLLER
    ... After installing a parallel copy of WIN2K SERVER, ... Administrator access in Directory Services Restore Safe Mode. ... This reset the local policy back to ... manual security reset. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Help on Administrative pasword security
    ... on windows 2000 professionnal system. ... I want to prevent that administrator to be resetted by tools ... > For those resetting tools to work, user would need a physical access to the ... protect physical access to your servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Windows Password
    ... this will enable you to reset any system password on an NT class ... Select Administrator and it will log you on as administrator without a password ... >> (Most likely a password wasn't created in this hidden account during setup). ... >> How to Log On to Windows XP If You Forget Your Password or Your Password Expires ...