Warning 1336 - ACL error message applying security template
- From: Gary Nguyen <GaryNguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:48:01 -0700
Hi, my codes trying to apply a security template onto XP for some registry
permission, and Window returns me with this error message:
Warning 1336: The access control list (ACL) structure is invalid.
Error setting security on machine\software\Audible.
I don't know that this warning for. The thing surpises me that I don't even
apply any permission for HKLM\software\Audible and it displays in this error
Does anyone know what's this message for?
- Prev by Date: Re: KB954154 update repeating
- Next by Date: How to kill a remote process running on PC A from PC B or share ap
- Previous by thread: Re: Programs Requiring Non-Standard Rights
- Next by thread: How to kill a remote process running on PC A from PC B or share ap