Warning 1336 - ACL error message applying security template

Hi, my codes trying to apply a security template onto XP for some registry
permission, and Window returns me with this error message:

Warning 1336: The access control list (ACL) structure is invalid.
Error setting security on machine\software\Audible.

I don't know that this warning for. The thing surpises me that I don't even
apply any permission for HKLM\software\Audible and it displays in this error
message.
Does anyone know what's this message for?
Thanks

  • MacJanitor Issue after Update 10.5.1
    ... Rebuilding whatis database: ... There seems to be some major Disk Utility permission issues with 10.5.1 ... Warning: SUID file ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • A Bit of Support Please
    ... I uploaded the files in the upload directory, and set the permissions to the ... Warning: fopen: failed to open stream: Permission denied in ... Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output ...
    (alt.php)
  • 10.5.1 problems already - OSXI will be better, maybe
    ... Rebuilding locate database: ... There seems to be some major Disk Utility permission issues with 10.5.1 ... Warning: SUID file ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Mailbox vulnerable?
    ... but never touched /var/spool/mail's permission. ... attention to all warning message and found this one. ... The pine package was ...
    (Fedora)
  • MiniDV capture over firewire - Kino
    ... raw1394 kernel module not loaded or failure to read/write ... Although /dev/raw1394 is actually there and the permission look fine - I've changed the permission to 770 thinking that ability to execute might help. ... It might have helped becasue it worked for a little while and I captured a bit - but as soon as I discarded those files to do it properly it's dead again with the same old warning message. ...
    (Ubuntu)