Re: crazy virus

From: "crazy virus" <crazy virus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| i have some sort of virus. i have four different logins. three for my
| children and one for me the administrator.when i try to login under my
| account or the administrator the computer shuts down. i am unable to download
| anything to fix this problem.i do not have a boot disk or a operating system
| disk. what do i do?

A virus is pure speculation and and only an assumption on your part and the likelyhood is
very low.

A mere corruption in the OS concerning the User Registry of said accounts can be the
causitive factor.

--
Dave

  • crazy virus
    ... i have some sort of virus. ... i have four different logins. ... anything to fix this problem.i do not have a boot disk or a operating system ...
  • Re: Program Errors
    ... Online Virus Scan. ... then a "repair install". ... Account, creating another Administrator account for backup in case your ... > closing and coming up with the Program Error Message. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: WinXP Pro and security against viruses
    ... I have converted the system to NTFS since I first posted ... He has 2 kids, each with their own account, and password. ... since then says "what's between his 2 ears is my best virus protection" ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Outlook Email
    ... >the (insert latest virus name here) virus, ... >account will be deleted without reading. ... I opened Outlook and the emails showed up right ... >|| personal account will be deleted without reading. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Its driving me crazy!
    ... on the SBC server. ... When this happens the account is ... If I use a spam blocker, ... it let many spam and virus messages through. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)