Re: ERROR MESSAGE
- From: LookingForHelp <LookingForHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:49:06 -0700
Thanks for nothing. Talk about wasting someone's time with a post!
Can anyone tell me how to handle the following error message when starting
up. Error loading C:\windows\wftadfi16_080705a.dll?
Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please don't
multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help,
not more. See this for why:
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting
If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use Google
Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.
Please go back to your original thread if you need help with the answer I
gave you there. I won't be monitoring this thread.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: Recovering from a virus
- Next by Date: When is Restore Point?
- Previous by thread: Cannot change the account type back from limited, the other accoun
- Next by thread: When is Restore Point?