Information request

I think I had this question answered b4 but I can't find it in any
archives...afer a recent crash and reinstall of WinXPPro, I cannot access
some folders on my old hdds. The last time I had this issue, somone gave me a
command line workaround that released access to the current user... can I get
that information again?
--
If U always do what you always did...
you';; always get what you always got!

  • Re: XP installation error when installing devices
    ... Don't make the reinstall more difficult than necessary, ... that could be fixed with a format and install? ... vents, etc and the computer is not over-heated, a crash ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Xp will not start
    ... I formated the partition and reinstalled XP Pro after another crash and did ... Since I got rid of the AIW card and went to a separate video card and TV ... I can't see updating to PCIe and have to reinstall everything else ...
  • Re: Computer Backup
    ... I experienced a complete and utter crash down to CMOS, ... reinstall XP, after installing AVG on my system. ... a laptop hardrive. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Computer Backup
    ... I experienced a complete and utter crash down to CMOS, ... reinstall XP, after installing AVG on my system. ... but next time I hope to make recovery easier. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Computer Backup
    ... I experienced a complete and utter crash down to CMOS, ... reinstall XP, after installing AVG on my system. ... I have a pair of Seagate 120GB external drives that I use for backing up ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)