- From: larry_lavaughn <larrylavaughn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:57:02 -0700
I think I had this question answered b4 but I can't find it in any
archives...afer a recent crash and reinstall of WinXPPro, I cannot access
some folders on my old hdds. The last time I had this issue, somone gave me a
command line workaround that released access to the current user... can I get
that information again?
If U always do what you always did...
you';; always get what you always got!
- Prev by Date: RE: Column: MVP Barb Bowman's Introduction to Windows XP Service P
- Next by Date: Re: Information request
- Previous by thread: RE: Column: MVP Barb Bowman's Introduction to Windows XP Service Pack
- Next by thread: Re: Information request