Re: Security Update for Microsoft.NET Framework, Version 1.1Servic

Mow, I just checked Add/Remove and KB928366 isn't in there at all. I checked
WINNT and it isn't there either (not that I can see). Yet when I ran a search
I came up with NDP1.1sp1-KB928366-X86.exe

And as I already said the verification tool said that Verification Succeeded.

Any ideas?

--
Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Don’t lean to your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Prov 3:5,6

"GrammyJo" wrote:

Well Mow, I ran the verification tool and it reported that ‘Verification
Succeeded’. Now what??

--
Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Don’t lean to your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Prov 3:5,6

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

You're mowst welcome and, please keep us posted on your progress or lack
thereof.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten