Re: ERROR MESSAGE

Though I'm all for keeping people from randomizing this helpful process, I
think it would have been more helpful to keep the solution to this user's
issue than his/her public spanking.

Of course, since I'm having trouble with this same fershtuckin' .dll (well,
with a new date), I'm a bit more subjective.

*sigh*

"Malke" wrote:

JDSNAKE52 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to handle the following error message when starting
up. Error loading C:\windows\wftadfi16_080705a.dll?

Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please don't
multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help,
not more. See this for why:

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use Google
Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Please go back to your original thread if you need help with the answer I
gave you there. I won't be monitoring this thread.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: ERROR MESSAGE
    ... Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. ... multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help, ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ... Please go back to your original thread if you need help with the answer I ...