IP anonymizer ?

There is a website that promises easy ip anonymity using a purchased
software.
http://www.iprivacytools.com/

Has anyone used this? Does it work?

Can this be done anyway within Windows XP (as the website suggests)?

Jeff

  • How Do They Manage To Get Away With Running A Website Like This?
    ... California, 362 U.S. 60). ... RateMyTeachers.com recognizes this right to anonymity. ... Civil liability.--No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be held liable on account of-- ``any action voluntarily taken in good faith to restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected. ... Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to contact me. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Privacy.LI - their REAL privacy policy!
    ... > Thank you Jeffrey, for your continued stupidity and effort, I just had ... >> proposition that you can offer your customers some sort of real anonymity. ... > webstats about visitors to my website only. ... > any stats about any tunnel users. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: new Fibromyalgia spam site
    ... others in anonymity - tsk tsk... ... assistance DON'T register themselves anonymously as you did yours ... My website is authentic, the posts are wrote by actual people ... it is only fair and just to know who they are - relying upon 'anonyomous' sources of information or support is a VERY bad idea on usenet, ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: 2010 Epiphany Photo
    ... Lima, Peru ... The same information says in my website, because to your difference, I not ... me hidden in the anonymity, and I alone come here to speak about ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Courtyard arrangement - Jeff Middleton
    ... I'm sorry Jeff but I'm looking and I don't see your post. ... Jeff Middleton SBS-MVP ... try hosting in-house. ... When sales increase with this website and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)