setup local group policy on several standalone windows xp

dears

is there any easy way to setup / clone the local group policy on several
standalone windows xp. i m now setting the policy one by one. I know clone
image can solve this problem but what if the pc config is difference. Thanks

regards
tony

  • Re: Sysprep 2.0 Error message
    ... OK - then can anyone tell me what a good process would be to setup a single ... computer to clone over to 19 other OEM computers without using sysprep? ... have 5 application to install on each computer, then once they are installed, ... and therefore unable to work with Sysprep? ...
  • Re: Norton Ghost gegen RIS
    ... Wird ein Image (der erstellte Clone) zurückgespielt ist ... JEder Clone hätte dieselbe SID und könnte dann vom System ... Antwortdatei können Pfade zu Treibersuchpfaden hinterlegt werden, ... Das Setup läuft anhand der unattended.txt "unbeaufsichtigt" ab. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.win2000.setup)
  • GPEdit, Term Server, NT 4 domain?
    ... On my terminal server (windows 2000) I would like to ... setup a local group policy to limit what my end users can ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Booting from a USB drive
    ... >I am planning to clone my C: drive on an external USB connected drive. ... >I be able to boot up from a USB connected drive in the event of a total ... Will the setup recognize the ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • New computers need to be cloned
    ... I have 12 new, identical, computers that I need to setup for my company. ... want to configure one and just clone the rest. ... Prev by Date: ...