Re: Service Pack 3

WinXP SP3 tech net forum:
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=2010&SiteID=17

"Tojib" <Tojib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6DF48FDA-5134-4381-9F0B-8EBDDDA187D3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just installed Service Pack 3 (or I think it ran) but the update was very
quick. No errors were indicated. When I look at my Windows version through
Help, it says that I only have Service Pack 2. I try to install Pack 3
again,
but it says it is already installed. I understand that Service Pack 3
should
take a while to complete. Can anyone help with a suggestion? Thanks.

  • Re: Slowdown of downloads
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: eaten in box e mails
    ... Options | Maintenance for each Identity you have, and then compact manually ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Contents disappeared in most OE 6 folders
    ... Now the contents of most, but not all, of my folders are gone, ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Outlook Express wont download pop3 mail on specific PC - Calling Outlook Express experts.
    ... > One other thing I did note that occasionally when I closed Outlook Express ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Iexplore error
    ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Disabling email protection does not leave you vulnerable to viruses and ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...