ZoneAlarm firewall and LSA Shell lsass.exe. pls help

zonealarm firewall shows LSA Shell (Export version) wants to accept
connection from the internet.

Application lsass.exe
Source IP: 119.40.177.18 Port 500

  • Re: Using Remote Desktop From an SBS Domain
    ... when you tried to RDP while attached directly to a port on your router? ... Internet to initiate an IP conversation with your computer. ... This situation is different than if you ran your own NAT connection sharing ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Using Remote Desktop From an SBS Domain
    ... I don't have much experience with this type of Internet access (at least not ... allows all "outbound" traffic from your private network to flow freely to ... UDP port (synchronize time with an external Network Time ... Hopefully next week I can attempt a connection while my ISP watches the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Yet another thread on the legality of port scanning
    ... Yet another thread on the legality of port scanning ... >> information transfer on the internet. ... >> is an acceptable connection in the absence of explicit permission? ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: 45 days STUCK LIKE CHUCK. DNS / Mx record cant recieve emails
    ... cable from the Comcast router and plug it into that machine, ... Yes router is connected directly into the internet nic / other nic ... You can test the connection from within the LAN, ... I'm thinking that leaves the NAT device blocking port 25. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Using Remote Desktop From an SBS Domain
    ... between me and the Internet and that is as much as I know. ... computer that is on a remote network now. ... Internet connection, bypassing my SBS/ISA network all together. ... the port number you connect to from 80 to a port of your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)