Re: set uo users account
- From: Malke <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:15:10 -0700
Hello this will sems like a lack of knowledge but this will be the only
place to someone will help me ; firts at all I am the only one to use my
pc but my daughter will use soon so I want to set up a ussers account , i
try by myself
but with no positive results well I click a user account "Guest" and set
up her name until that was ok but after log on her new account the desktop
show me "Internet explorer script error"...and another window " Microsoft
Visual C+ + runtime error ; arcsoft/connection/service/bin abnormal prog.
termination .......".....also she cannot browse the internet ..can someone
help me please and thanks.
Do not use the Guest account. Go back to Control Panel>User Accounts and
disable it. The Guest account is a special system account, not one meant
for when you re feeling hospitable. It is disabled by default in Windows
XP, Vista, Linux, Unix, and OS X for a reason.
Once you've properly disabled Guest, create a new user account for
Elephant Boy Computers
- Prev by Date: Re: delete administrative shares option $ is not available in sp3
- Next by Date: Lost http connection after June Security update?
- Previous by thread: Re: delete administrative shares option $ is not available in sp3 ? He
- Next by thread: Re: set uo users account