create shares on peer to peer

I have a question regarding creating shares on a peer to peer
network. I recently encountered a network that was setup with a peer
to peer configuration even though there was a Windows 2003 server on
the network.
The network was setup by someone else and he created unique usernames
and passwords for each node on the network. My question is, what is
the easiest way to allow shares on a machine without adding every user
on the network to the machine that needs to share?
They don't want to go to a domain setup for some reason.

Thanks in advance!

  • RE: Securing a Local Network
    ... Show the Management of your company the insecurity of the Peer to Peer ... setup and discuss what risks are they willing to accept. ... -Cost of getting the web server and the mail server internally versus having ... -Use an older box for Intrusion Detection on the internal network as well. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • networking share / printer issues
    ... I'm having issues connecting to shares on my small 2 computer network. ... I have netbios and the wizard setup on both machines. ... The odd thing is the home machine can see the pro machine and ...
  • Re: networking share / printer issues
    ... I'm having issues connecting to shares on my small 2 computer network. ... I have netbios and the wizard setup on both machines. ... The odd thing is the home machine can see the pro machine and ...
  • Re: War
    ... you do realise that with most internet connections this is simply ... Because the entire point with "peer to peer" is to place all the processing ... at the "edges" of the network (that is, the peer machines do all the actual ... bandwidth so the bandwidth of the entire network becomes the _combination_ ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Home Networking
    ... "Chuck" wrote: ... >>setup except I'm not sure if I have any shares setup...how do I check? ... If you don't setup a share there's no reason to be in Network ...