Re: Accurable, dependable and easy to understand security advice.

Magsmom wrote:
I notice that you listed www.aumha.org as a source to check on. I have already been there and they have a lot of material, but I could not find anything relating to my Windows Live One Care security software. They only refer to Windows Defender. This is true on many of the sources I have looked at. Isn't Windows Live One Care considered to be a widely used, major, security package???

No, it's not; just the opposite. It's very new, and not particularly trusted by many, myself included.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
.