Re: Accurable, dependable and easy to understand security advice.
- From: Bruce Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:43:52 -0600
I notice that you listed www.aumha.org as a source to check on. I have already been there and they have a lot of material, but I could not find anything relating to my Windows Live One Care security software. They only refer to Windows Defender. This is true on many of the sources I have looked at. Isn't Windows Live One Care considered to be a widely used, major, security package???
No, it's not; just the opposite. It's very new, and not particularly trusted by many, myself included.
Help us help you:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell
The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
- Prev by Date: Re: welcome screen
- Next by Date: ksuser.dll is not a valid Windows image
- Previous by thread: Re: Accurable, dependable and easy to understand security advice.
- Next by thread: Re: Accurable, dependable and easy to understand security advice.