reset local admin password globally

Does anyone know a way to change all the local admin passwords for the host
machines on a network. We currently have nearly 5000 machines in our
domain, and would like to find a quick and easy method. Thanks!!

  • Re: I cant connect via ssh
    ... ssh: connect to host xx.xx.xx.xx port 22: No route to host ... Ping the host and see if it is there. ... The network I'm using is in a research institute, ... and the machines aren't directly ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: computer name on a LAN
    ... complex program would ease the learning curve. ... 10.0.0.6: No route to host ... incorrect network interface configuration. ... ports and 4 machines. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: unable to browse network gets error msg.
    ... the network path is not found. ... the host machine. ... network support all the other machines can access it.All machines are winxp ... Next, look for a misconfigured or overlooked personal firewall, or other ...
  • Re: Some newbie networking questions.
    ... > I was given some junker machines by a school and decided that there was no ... > better way to learn Linux than to install my own little network. ... I installed the router Freesco which is ... > host and domain name, ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: D3/NT Network
    ... Mark, ... Once communications has been established between the two machines you can: ... Once the host has been established, you can even use syntax such as ... Can anyone give me any practical uses for setting up a D3 network? ...
    (comp.databases.pick)