"sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4EFDF159-A094-49AB-9467-DD1BC9CB4AD3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Gordon" wrote:

"sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:489F5583-C079-4949-BFBE-5C8EC0925FDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Gordon" wrote:

"sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:920159A0-AFA4-4202-9FF5-8D0F699F0EF9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i am having problems installing Framework 2.0 (kb928365)

And what might those "problems be?

<sigh>

How to ask a question:
http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
just saying that it can not install Netframework,version 2.0
(kb928365)

It MUST say a bit more than that....please quote the error message IN
FULL....

i have a icon at the bottom of the p.c (unable to complete genuine
windows validation icon) when i go in there the number it is giving me is
813442 if that any help

Ah. At last.
Have a look here and see if anything helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798/

  • Re: Product key does not work - new computer, pre-installed trial
    ... your scenatio is true - what are my options? ... "Gordon" wrote: ... What I am saying is that the trial may have been activated more than 60 ... new copy with new key and install and activate. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: update
    ... "Gordon" wrote: ... just saying that it can not install Netframework,version 2.0 ...
  • Re: update
    ... "Gordon" wrote: ... just saying that it can not install Netframework,version 2.0 ... windows validation icon) when i go in there the number it is giving me is ...
  • Re: update
    ... "Gordon" wrote: ... just saying that it can not install Netframework,version 2.0 ... windows validation icon) when i go in there the number it is giving me is ... when i try to do method 1 it says a duplicate file name exists, other file can not be found have try a few times sharon ...
  • Re: How to use the legs on the recovery
    ... Not only is Gordon a great coach, but we have become friends, and I would be horrified to think that I have misrepresented what he is saying. ... "Reach and Body Preparation Phase: rotate your pelvis, making sure not to lose the pressure against the pin toward the blades. ... Be careful not to reach so far as to pull the shoulders out of the sockets or the shoulder blade off your rib cage. ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)