Re: TCP established connection unwanted
- From: Dennis Dow <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:33:27 -0700
"Dennis Dow" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageThanks for letting the forum know what you found and that it's resolved.
: 5tulips wrote:
: > I did a netstat -a this evening for active connections.
: > This one should not be here. How do I get rid of it?
: > TCP (mycomputername):1448
: > bzq-82-80-230-133.cablep.bezeqint.net:http ESTABLISHED
: > dsg
: Now try netstat -ab
: This will display the PID associated with each port. Using your task
: manager you can display pid's of all running processes. That will tell
: you what program has the port open. From there you'll know how to
Thank you Dennis, for giving me the pointer on finding the pid. I just
installed a new security app. The netstat -ab says the company is the Web
Inspector module for the new security app. What a relief.
- Prev by Date: Re: User Policy Not Working On Workgroup Computer
- Next by Date: question to svchost
- Previous by thread: Re: TCP established connection unwanted
- Next by thread: CHK and .KPG files