Re: windows defender

Is your computer logged on at the hour you specified for the automatic
scan? Is Task Scheduler set to Automatic and in Started Status in
System Services? What happens if you go to Control Panel > Scheduled
Tasks > Advanced > Show hidden tasks > right click MP Scheduled Scan
and pick Run?

Dave M
Dave M's Profile:
View this thread:

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Using SDK Scheduler to schedule streaming broadcasts
    ... Tried with Vista & XP and have got same result - I feel I am missing ... "Dave Ja Vu" wrote: ... compiled example Scheduler given in the WM SDK package. ... 'Console Based Script Host has stopped working' ...
  • Re: scheduled tasks wont run
    ... What account is the Task Scheduler set to run in? ... I have entered the correct domain\username and password dozens of times, ...