Re: All processes with blank user name in Window Task Manager
- From: devil_himself <DEVIL_HIMSELF123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 05:19:21 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 11, 10:06 pm, Hlee411 <Hlee...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks. It works.
Why is the Task Manager "Users" tab empty?
I just found this problem. When I brought up the window task manager and
click processes tab, the User name column are all blanks...If I remember
correctly, there should be SYSTEM, LOCAL_NETWORK and my user name ...etc
which represent the owner of the process. But this morning they are all
I click Users tab in the window task manager and I did not see myself.
I use the system restore to restore to an earlier restore point (before
xmas), but it still the same.
Am I being hacked? or something? please advice.
I'm using xp Home Edition version 2002 SP2.
Glad You Got It Fixed :)
- Prev by Date: Re: internet script error
- Next by Date: Re: Unable to install Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 SP4
- Previous by thread: Re: Bug in NET USER /times or is it me?
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to install Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 SP4