Re: System Restore

You X amount of space for System Restore files.........as it adds new restore points and the space fills up it deletes the old to make room for the new
peter
"Bill Raison" <BillRaison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1BA88B76-8D16-4B8B-B0D8-EA96618EC70C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
System Restore will no longer show 'Previous Month'. This is not a new
installation and I have previously used this facility in the past.
--
Bill Raison, Pendeen, Cornwall, UK

  • Re: Blank page XP System Restore and Network Setup Wizard
    ... cannot effect a restore or create my own restore point therefore ... It wants you to reinstall instead XP - then it will be ... Did you ever upgrade to SP3 or are you still running SP2? ... The installation will ask you for some files. ...
  • Re: Attempted Repair of XP Pro installation
    ... registry keys refers to. ... Bear with me Peter as I'm just a novice when it ... and tried to repair it using the XP installation CD since the computer ...
  • RE: Server Migration
    ... How to Move a Windows 2000 Installation to Different Hardware ... you try to restore a backup to different hardware. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade)
  • Re: Blank page XP System Restore and Network Setup Wizard
    ... cannot effect a restore or create my own restore point therefore ... However in the Sys Vol folder all restore points are still being ... The installation will ask you for some files. ... Registry Values Infected: 0 ...
  • Christmas Tale - Happy Ending
    ... Semi-regular cloning of internal disc to external FW disc partition. ... The restore went without issue, ... I booted from the installation disc, ran Disc Utility, nuked the ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)