Re: Viruses driving me to suicide

Almost forgot........it seems your anti spyware/anti virus is not doing its job of detecting the nasties before they reside on your system.
I would suggest looking for better....
peter
"CrystalEyes" <CrystalEyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B498A8E1-1D1B-4CE1-BA1E-3378D5F4B7A4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you! Too much information that will need some digesting. Will get back
hopefully with news of success. Wish I could afford a plane ticket for you
though :)

"Malke" wrote:

CrystalEyes wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Please help me. I have been attacked by Trojan viruses and my system > has
> become exceedingly slow.
>
> I have installed Spyware Doctor and all it does is keeps quarantining
> viruses - at last count 61. But removing or quarantining does not seem > to
> help, because these viruses pop up in the next scan again.
>
> The viruses have also disabled my task manager.
>
> Any help on ridding my system of Trojan and "Alman" viruses would > really
> make the world beautiful again.
>
> PS: I'm not an airheaded bimbo; I can follow instructions and remove > them
> myself, if someone would be kind enough to give me precises steps to > follow.

Go through these general malware removal steps systematically -

Include scanning with David Lipman's Multi_AV and follow instructions to
do all scans in Safe Mode.

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Multi-AV - instructions
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/sicherheit/35905/multi_av_scanning_tool.html
- download site

The site is in German but David's tool is in English so don't let that
worry you. Scroll all the way down to almost the bottom of the page and
you'll see a box titled "Infos Zum Download - Multi-AV Scanning Tool".
You'll see "Download von www pctipp.ch" and the live link to download
Multi_AV.

You can also check to see if there are targeted removal steps for your
malware here:
Bleeping Computer removal how-to's -

When all else fails, run HijackThis and post your log in one of the
specialty forums listed at the first link above (not here, please).

Standard caveat: If the procedures look too complex - and there is no
shame in admitting this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a
professional computer repair shop (not your local version of
BigComputerStore/GeekSquad). Please be aware that not all local shops
are skilled at removing malware and even if they are, your computer may
be so infested that Windows will need to be clean-installed. Have all
your data backed up before you take the machine into a shop.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com