Re: W2K security

Check the security settings of the folders/executables of the applications.
If you remove users/groups from the access control list that you do not want
to run the program then you should accomplish what you want. Check the
folder/file properties - security to see access control lists. NOTE it is
best to not mess with permissions of the Windows folder and subfolders or
remove system from any list unless you know exactly what you are doing. The
link below explains more on configuring NTFS permissions.

Steve

http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Understanding-Windows-NTFS-Permissions.html