Re: Windows Security Centre

Juanjo wrote:
Something keeps turning off my WSC at Start-up and I have to Start it manually using services.msc. Windows Defender and Malware Removal tool find nothing wrong. Norton NAV reports no problem. Spybot notes the WSC is Disabled but does not Fix it when asked to do so.

How do I find out what is doing it and correct it?

Thanks

You forgot to tell us what version of NAV you're using but recent versions have their own "Norton Security Center" which replaces the Windows Security Center. When you installed NAV, that's the option you chose. So nothing is wrong.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com