Re: Xp home edition(logon password security)

Prabhat ranjan skrev:
My computer have two administrator accounts, suppose A and B.
My account is A.A is a administrator and password protected and B is also aministrator and password protected.My problem is this, that B My son usually remove my logon password (controlpanel>>useraccount>>select A account>>remove password)then he use to logon my account and see all my personal files(which is not sutible for him).I can`t make his account limited because in xp home edition some games and program did not run.
What is the solution for this?Can anybody helps me?

he don't need to login as you, he only need to give himself read/write
rights to your folders. Yes he can do it because he is an administrator.

One solution is that you use an USB-drive to save your staff on
and put the USB-drive in a safe-box when you don't use it.

One solution is bye another computer to your son.

--
/
Demmpa