Security notification when system is accessed

Hi...Is there a setting or software you can recommend that will notify
you (via email or log files) when someone has accessed your
machine...say via admin share or VNC? I'm sure ZoneAlarm would do it
but I wanted to see if there were any built-in settings or
scripts...Thanks!

  • Re: Best practice - local administrator account
    ... >> I recommend this becuse its improve the security in your enviorment. ... >>> is possible to disable the builtin admin account. ... >>> recommend using a different admin password on the local machine than ...
  • Re: Email recommendations
    ... It's always the same error in the log files: ... Can anyone recommend a more ... If you need POP3 then look at ... Maildir-support with POP3 and IMAP daemons that access the same ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: Best practice - local administrator account
    ... > I recommend this becuse its improve the security in your enviorment. ... >> is possible to disable the builtin admin account. ... >> recommend using a different admin password on the local machine than the ...
  • Re: How do I get rid of startup screen of User names? SP2 seems to ha
    ... Why do you recommend not using an admin for everyday use? ... ADMIN account for casual everyday use, so create a LIMITED account or enable ... is really slow booting now, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Disk layout for new 2003 domain controllers
    ... Why do you recommend avoiding RAID 5? ... >> the disk partitions on the servers. ... >> SYSVOL) and Log files should all be kept separate but does the ...