Re: Access denied???

SillyBilly wrote:
Why is msconfig telling me " access dnied error was reported when trying to change the service, try logging on with administrator rights." even in safe mode, using the Admin. account, or any other account for that matter. I just did a format, and fresh install, and I keep getting this error, and was before I fomated. Windows XP Home, Service pack 2, with mcafee internet sercurity siute through my ISP. Billy Pettit Jr.

Got an HP printer? I've seen this numerous times after installing HP printers for clients. It seems to be a bug in the HP software (no surprises there). I don't know if there is a fix but the changes you make are honored so just clicking "OK" seems to be enough.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com