Re: my comp cannot be turned off

mr. James wrote:
my computer will not turn off if I'm connected to the internet during
start up. When I discconnect to the internet and start up my comp, then
it will be able to shut down properly later on.
It will show as "shutting down" (something like that)nd will just stay
there forever. PCcillin cannot detect any virus infections. I'm suspecting it to be
something wrong with a program?

so anyway...here is my highjack log:

(snip)

Please do not post HijackThis logs in the MS newsgroups. HJT logs take a great deal of time and expertise to analyze and you will not get the attention you need here. Instead, register at one of the following forums (listed in no particular order) which specialize in HJT logs:

http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.htm - HijackThis tutorial by Merijn
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtutorial=42 - another tutorial
http://aumha.net/ - Click on the HijackThis forum. Read the announcement and the stickies *first*.
http://www.atribune.org/forums/index.php?showforum=9
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
http://spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Windows XP error message at start up
    ... We ask that you *not* post HJT logs in the MS newsgroups. ... post in one of the specialty forums ... the file probably belongs to a Symantec ... http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.htm - HijackThis tutorial by Merijn ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Windows XP error message at start up
    ... We ask that you *not* post HJT logs in the MS newsgroups. ... post in one of the specialty forums ... the file probably belongs to a Symantec ... http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.htm - HijackThis tutorial by Merijn ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ADVERTS APPEARING
    ... Please do not post HJT logs in the MS newsgroups. ... Post your log to one of the following forums instead. ... http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.htm - HijackThis tutorial by Merijn ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Spyware
    ... As I clearly stated in my original post to you, please do not post HijackThis logs here in the MS newsgroups. ... HJT logs take a great deal of time and expertise to analyze and you will not get the help you need here. ... You will get guided help. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Computer Keeps Hanging & Screen Goes Wonky
    ... > this helps but heres my hijackthis log: ... We ask that you not post HJT logs in these newsgroups. ... specialty forums for HJT logs; I'll give you the URL's below for ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)