Re: my comp cannot be turned off
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:49:16 -0700
mr. James wrote:
my computer will not turn off if I'm connected to the internet during
start up. When I discconnect to the internet and start up my comp, then
it will be able to shut down properly later on.
It will show as "shutting down" (something like that)nd will just stay
there forever. PCcillin cannot detect any virus infections. I'm suspecting it to be
something wrong with a program?
so anyway...here is my highjack log:
Please do not post HijackThis logs in the MS newsgroups. HJT logs take a great deal of time and expertise to analyze and you will not get the attention you need here. Instead, register at one of the following forums (listed in no particular order) which specialize in HJT logs:
http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.htm - HijackThis tutorial by Merijn
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtutorial=42 - another tutorial
http://aumha.net/ - Click on the HijackThis forum. Read the announcement and the stickies *first*.
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Permission Denied for Executable
- Next by Date: Re: Repair shop used their Volume License Key
- Previous by thread: Permission Denied for Executable
- Next by thread: Re: Repair shop used their Volume License Key