Re: locking out a specific user from a specific workstation

Michael O <mko27@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi hope someone can help.

I am trying to prevent a domain user account from logging in to a
specific client workstation. any help on this would be most
appreciated.

You can do this with policies, but more info might help. Are you trying to
prevent anyone else from logging in at the workstation in question? Or just
one user? I would recommend using an AD group rather than a specific user,
for any such setting..

  • Re: Internet Explorer Cache
    ... > Hi Michael, ... > delete the cache when logging off rather than when shutting down IE. ... > Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User ... thank you for the tip about logging off - as opposed to simply ...
  • Re: Logging Off
    ... "John" wrote in message ... > The computer may not be logging off as you might think. ... > Michael D. Alligood ... > CIW Certified Instructor ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: debugging pppoe
    ... On Monday 11 June 2007 21:54, Michael P. Soulier wrote: ... I turned up the logging and I had to turn it down before it filled ... check the manpage for ppp. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: how do i stop LCP errors with my modem-router?
    ... michael wrote: ... when I connect to Demon's 8Mbps broadband. ... Are you logging into the router admin every time you connect? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Internet Explorer Cache
    ... The option "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed" is ... missing in the Internet Options Advanced tab ... Michael T hunted and pecked: ... >> delete the cache when logging off rather than when shutting down IE. ...