Re: iis and port 80

After much thought,noor came up with this jewel:

the IIS at my laptop is not starting i've changed the port from 80 ti
81 and it is now working, how i can find which program is using the
port 80

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=port+80

max
--
Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html

  • Re: This NG is getting useless
    ... After much thought,Ant came up with this jewel: ... Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/ ... Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html ... specifically setup for USENET.Feel free to use it yourself. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Java
    ... After much thought,Jo Wilkinson aka ... JoWilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx came up with this jewel: ... Keeping Windows Clean: ... specifically setup for USENET.Feel free to use it yourself. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: MULTI_AV Availability?
    ... After much thought,pcbutts1 came up with this jewel: ... Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/ ... Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html ... specifically setup for USENET.Feel free to use it yourself. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: A question about a basic security setup...
    ... > I have been thinking about a setup for my basic ADSL network at home that ... > before I go through motions of setting up the network. ... > I am running a web server on port 80. ... > machine for all port 80 requests. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: cannot connect to /remote externally
    ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... account to a static IP account, or use another port for the server. ... > does not work for the Default Website setup in IIS. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)