Re: clear user DATA and PROFILE

barbu wrote:
how can i erase at each logoff the data and the profile of my users?
my computers are on windows XP SP2, and i don't want to create a
domain controler for this.

thanks

Deep Freeze by Faronics will do this nicely. You might also want to look at Microsoft's Shared Computer Toolkit. IIRC it has the ability to do something along those lines.

http://www.faronics.com/
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sharedaccess/default.mspx
microsoft.public.windows.sharedaccess - Toolkit newsgroup

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • RE: Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... > single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... > Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... > single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... > Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: upgrading frm XP Home to Pro
    ... Why do you think you need Windows XP Professional? ... won't and we need to upgrade all the computers to Pro. ... You bought a server to 'network your computers' and so you can ... software) would give you the same abilities as 'Remote Desktop' ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: In the Shallow End
    ... Yes, with Apple finally getting in there, technology is finally moving along nicely again. ... What they like to do is use the Windows desktop as data gathering frontends to these operations. ... They had other plans for Java, ... They make computers for the elite. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)