Re: How to permit the domain user to register dll & ocx files

Shanthi wrote:
I am using Win2000 prof as a client with domain user permission. Previously I was in Local Administrators group on my system and able to register the dll & ocx files which are created by me. As a security Policy, all local adminsitrators on client systems are removed and retained with domain user privileges.

How do I register the dll files? Please help me to overcome.

Do you need the user to register the DLLs for everyone or just themselves? If it's just themselves, look at