When we are opening web page in IE we are getting security pop-ups
every time the our page is loaded. I need to figure out how to get a
prompt that allows a user to "trust" our .dll so that they are only
prompted once for security.

Our web page calls functionality of a Activex DLL. This DLL is signed.

I m getting popup message message when i opened web page in browser.

How can i remove that popup block message and i want a security dialog
box which will propmt only once.

Thanks in advance..

Harry

  • Re: .NET Security
    ... Does this suggest that the programming attributes and/or code groups will be applicatable now? ... I "presumed" that from a sandboxing and security separation standpoint that installing our own code group would be the suggested method to isolated it. ... I'll written a .NET SDK API class library DLL wrapping our native WIN32 API and have written new clients, some VB6 ports to .NET as well, using the new .NET DLL. ... Dim ms As MEMORYSTATUSEX ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • [NT] Sybase xp_freedll Buffer Overflow
    ... Beyond Security would like to welcome Tiscali World Online ... Xp_free accepts a single parameter that is the name of the DLL to free. ... memory buffer. ... This memory copy results in the stack and the stack pointer ...
    (Securiteam)
  • New Tools from Imperva ADC
    ... Imperva's Application Defense Center has released two new security ... This can be useful for identifying a dll that is related ... existance of an encryption key inside an executable file (based on Adi ... Shamir's "Playing hide and seek with encryption keys"). ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Security Question
    ... have an application that consists of a .exe file and a dll that the ... I then created a sample application that just uses the dll. ... for security for the sample application, ... is there any way that I can prompt ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Access is denied accessing VB6 dll through RCW
    ... Try to turn the security audit on in the Local Security Policy console, and then tune auditing of all access failures for the folder in which the COM DLL resides. ... I'm having trouble using a RCW for a dll I created, ... When I turn impersonation off, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)