- From: "Jeff" <jeff@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:57:45 -0400
For Spyware I use Spybot and Ad-Aware SE. Someone recommended Spyware
Terminator. Is it safe to use? I am concerned because it seems to be
spyware itself in that I believe it sends reports via "crawler".
- Removed Spyware returns despite cleanings
... And then, you should be safe. ... >which appears to be closely screening any intruding ... when I run Spybot I see 70-100 Spyware ... >Any thoughts as to how I can obtain better protection? ...
- mymsn.com homepage is annoying me
... I will try the adaware in safe and get the other ... could something on the msn home page be putting spyware ... >>firewall along with the NIS firewall. ...
- Re: talking about egg on face...
... > programs coming out for Windows are now 'spyware' removers or similar, ... So even a newbie at xp/pc can surf safe and sound to all kinds of crap ... on the internet. ...
- Re: DO NOT DOWNLOAD WINDOWS XP Service Pack 2 !
... so how does anyone ever know for sure what the real problem ... Neither Microsoft nor anyone else can guarantee safe reliable ... >> wouldn't be surprised if you had spyware running that caused this. ...
- Re: Weird file/process on my Task manager...
... Sounds dodgy - Nuke it!!! ... If it's in Run it's safe to delete it. ... Looks like spyware to me. ...