Re: Registry Seems to be locked by user error or attack
- From: "Tom Willett" <tompepper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:26:55 -0500
Is he logged in as administrator?
"Matt Jackson" <MattJackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| One of my users tried to load Acrobat 7 and he is getting access denied
| for the registry changes that adobe needs to do for the install. I have
| stripped Norton off the machine and nothing changed. Scans from various
| virus scan sofware have come up blank. Is this a time to just reinstall
| Thank you for your time.
- Prev by Date: Re: Encrytion
- Next by Date: Re: Encrytion
- Previous by thread: Re: Encrytion
- Next by thread: Re: Registry Seems to be locked by user error or attack