- From: "Mr. Grey" <cheeesman.Mr_Grey.spamfreemofo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:02:48 -0500
That can depend on the OS, as can the cypher strength..but here are a few URLs to get you started:
If you want further info, we will need to know what OS specifically that you are using, as technique can differ dramatically.
How do I encrypt a folder? Already have the NTFS file system, get to 'Under Compress or Encrypt attributes' I find the 'Encrypt contents to secure data' is greyed out.
- Prev by Date: Re: Registry Seems to be locked by user error or attack
- Next by Date: Re: Automatic updates
- Previous by thread: Re: Encrytion
- Next by thread: Re: Registry Seems to be locked by user error or attack