Re: Here is a real target for Bruce Chambers!

From: "mikeyhsd" <mikeyhsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

| its already gone.

Nope, reborn in a new wave of "Huge T!ts" posts.

Please send abuse complaints to; network-abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so we can get the web site shutdown.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: The empty drum keeps making noise, more useless debris within
    ... It's a collection of subjectively assessed data without rigorous ... But wave your banner Mike, in lieu of having a real life. ... And keep crossposting in your rude troll fashion. ... Check and see where your posts are. ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: Larry Parr Should Rejoin USCF - Discuss Amongst Yourselves
    ... > at posting on this forum as fun, ... > The current wave of assault on my person began ... Being used as an example of the wave, ... I enjoyed your posts ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: "Footage of car collision released "
    ... No you only replied to posts until even you had dug so big a hole that you could not get out of, at that point you go silient. ... After my ISP was deluged with abuse complaints and the matter is still ... So the only replies you want are those that agree with you, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: "Footage of car collision released "
    ... People replied to your posts! ... After my ISP was deluged with abuse complaints and the matter is still ... many defensive motorists on newsgroups only the stalwart dare ...
    (uk.legal)