Re: Norton AV question....

Coolmoo wrote:
On i installed this program but after i uninstalled for an odd reason
everytime i try to use office work it gives me 6 errors in a row
saying please uninstall norton and reinstall but i cant because every
time i do it says cant find remover for NAV
Please help

Reinstall it, then remove it again. Should work.

  • Re: Norton AV question....
    ... saying please uninstall norton and reinstall but i cant because every ... time i do it says cant find remover for NAV ... NAV is so screwed up Symantec had to create a special tool just to remove ...
  • Re: XP reinstall
    ... I ended up having to reinstall xp and Im ... auto reboot. ... Cant see why adding extra RAM would do it though... ...
  • RE: blue screen reboot
    ... as she doesnt have dvds or anything i would ... off the laptop onto cd or usb drive before reinstall when it wont load, ... adaptors,check for BIOS updates, disable BIOS memory options such as ... shadowing or caching, i cant get on pc anyway at all to get updates, check ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant dowload or install IE 6
    ... Did you uninstall IE? ... How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows ... I then uninstalled it and cant reinstall I have used all the KB ... things like no IE installed so cant continue install or crypto ...